A Pioneer in Structural Foam Molding
Polycel, an ISO 9001:2008 certified company, has been a pioneer in structural foam and injection molding since 1967. Conveniently located midway between New York City and Philadelphia, our 90,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility is designed for cost-effective production of a wide range of molded plastic parts. With a combination of skilled people, state-of-the-art equipment, and a commitment to lean manufacturing and exceptional quality control, Polycel serves some of the largest OEM's in the electronics, material handling, medical, leisure and recreation, and telecommunications industries.
In today’s competitive environment, Polycel stands out as a low cost, high quality supplier that is well positioned for the future. From critical supply chain management for OEMs to manufacturing solutions designed to reduce costs, Polycel helps clients reduce expenses, improve cash flow and maximize asset utilization.
We offer a full menu of contract manufacturing services including product design and engineering; prototyping and production; painting and finishing; assembly and packaging; and drop shipping, all with the highest level of quality assurance. Superior technical support, round-the-clock customer service and competitive pricing, make Polycel the logical choice for your next project.
Five Reasons to Choose Polycel
- Turnkey Manufacturing - We can handle your complete project from design to production to component sourcing and supply chain management.
- Speed to Market - We offer a short lead time commitments with quotes provided in 24 hours.
- In-house Tooling - The ability to make our own molds results in lower tooling costs, better control over quality and shorter lead times.
- Production Capabilities - We feature custom structural foam and injection molding plus finishing, sub-assemblies and total product assembly as well as packaging, labeling and distribution.
- Quality - Polycel is certified to ISO 9001:2008
Polycel's 90,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility is located between New York City and Philadelphia